• The top publishers on Facebook remained mainstream publishers, with Fox, NBC, and CNN in the top three for the quarter.
• Overall engagement to web content was up compared to Q3 of 2018, but down compared to Q2 of this year.
• The very top stories were often viral in nature, even though the overall trend among top publishers was towards political news.
• LADible was the top native publisher on Facebook again this quarter, though with significantly fewer engagements than in Q2.
• Photo made a comeback this quarter, with nearly as many of the top 10,000 Facebook posts from Pages being photos as native videos.
• The top Page and posts by reaction varied widely, and it was rare to see a Page or post be the top performer in more than one category.